Elise Baker, University of Sydney. Speech problems in early childhood are common. One in four parents of Australian children are concerned about their 4- to 5-year-old child’s speech but two-thirds of these parents don’t act on their concern. Why? What might stop... Continue Reading →
We are an online learning resource centre for parents educating children.
We can provide you with:
- Information regarding the trends in primary education.
- Reviews of resources and websites to assist you in providing for your child's home learning.
- Online tutoring and support if you want to receive this service.
- Regular newsletter with activities and ideas to use when enjoying time with your child.
- Webinars where you can voice any concerns you have and receive advice to help.