By Ryan Spencer, University of Canberra As school resumes for the new year, the “home reader” routine for primary school children also recommences. For many parents and children, reading these short texts can be the most agonising part of the nightly homework... Continue Reading →
We are an online learning resource centre for parents educating children.
We can provide you with:
- Information regarding the trends in primary education.
- Reviews of resources and websites to assist you in providing for your child's home learning.
- Online tutoring and support if you want to receive this service.
- Regular newsletter with activities and ideas to use when enjoying time with your child.
- Webinars where you can voice any concerns you have and receive advice to help.