The Reading Recovery Early Intervention program is used in New Zealand, the USA, Canada, Great Britain and Australia and is the most widely used program to support first grade students who are struggling with learning to read. At the recent Learning Difficulties... Continue Reading →
We are an online learning resource centre for parents educating children.
We can provide you with:
- Information regarding the trends in primary education.
- Reviews of resources and websites to assist you in providing for your child's home learning.
- Online tutoring and support if you want to receive this service.
- Regular newsletter with activities and ideas to use when enjoying time with your child.
- Webinars where you can voice any concerns you have and receive advice to help.