Catherine Wormald, University of Wollongong Mention the terms “intellectual giftedness” and “learning disability” and there is a general understanding of what each term means. However, most people are unaware that in many circumstances the two can go hand in hand. Current US... Continue Reading →
We are an online learning resource centre for parents educating children.
We can provide you with:
- Information regarding the trends in primary education.
- Reviews of resources and websites to assist you in providing for your child's home learning.
- Online tutoring and support if you want to receive this service.
- Regular newsletter with activities and ideas to use when enjoying time with your child.
- Webinars where you can voice any concerns you have and receive advice to help.