Two-hour screen limit for kids is virtually impossible to enforce By Michael Rosenberg, University of Western Australia; Simon Hunter, Strathclyde University, and Stephen Houghton, University of Western Australia It’s almost universally recommended that for optimal physical and mental health, children engage in... Continue Reading →
We are an online learning resource centre for parents educating children.
We can provide you with:
- Information regarding the trends in primary education.
- Reviews of resources and websites to assist you in providing for your child's home learning.
- Online tutoring and support if you want to receive this service.
- Regular newsletter with activities and ideas to use when enjoying time with your child.
- Webinars where you can voice any concerns you have and receive advice to help.