How to tell if your child has a speech or language impairment By Elise Baker, University of Sydney and Natalie Munro, University of Sydney Babies are born communicating. Their cries and coos speak volumes. However, much-anticipated first words do not appear until... Continue Reading →
We are an online learning resource centre for parents educating children.
We can provide you with:
- Information regarding the trends in primary education.
- Reviews of resources and websites to assist you in providing for your child's home learning.
- Online tutoring and support if you want to receive this service.
- Regular newsletter with activities and ideas to use when enjoying time with your child.
- Webinars where you can voice any concerns you have and receive advice to help.